This blog is intended to follow my activities as I traipse my way through learning to be an adult. Hopefully this will encourage me to write more often for my family and friends and give me an outlet to talk about the things that mean something to me. All of the opinions in this blog are mine, unless otherwise stated and I welcome comments and critiques, as well as discussions. So lets make this a fun experiment.

Monday, January 28, 2013

Japanese Hiragana part 2

So I don't seem to be having many problems with the pronunciation of the first 4 columns of Hiragana. The 5th column has a little hard part, getting the 'u' at the end of "tsu". Otherwise it's going well, I am remembering pronunciation very well and am having fun with the column pattern.

In other areas, I am working on getting myself organized and trying to get into the way I want to be. I've set up a to do list with times and all kinds of stuff. I'm trying to look at it every day and check things off as I do them. Hopefully this will make it easier for me to remember to study enough and pay attention more often. I've cut down on my Netflix watching so that I am more in the moment and listening to mood boosting podcasts when I walk or do chores around the house. I got a ton of chores done today, desperately needed today, as well as lots of studying.

Focus gone, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment