This blog is intended to follow my activities as I traipse my way through learning to be an adult. Hopefully this will encourage me to write more often for my family and friends and give me an outlet to talk about the things that mean something to me. All of the opinions in this blog are mine, unless otherwise stated and I welcome comments and critiques, as well as discussions. So lets make this a fun experiment.

Monday, January 21, 2013

Japanese Intro

So, Nick and I are starting a round of Japanese and this is a review of that event.

Goals

1. Learn Japanese with Nick so he has someone to talk to and I get Nick time.
2. Study Japanese in addition to all the other things I am working on.
3. Clean my study area.
4. When I sit at my desk I study.
5. Mon. and Thur. at 5 I study with Nick.
6. Create a study Blog (heheh already had one from when I was studying Accounting, but this is still a good idea even though previously I sucked at keeping up with it.


This is devoted to #6; I am creating a section for my Japanese class to chronicle my studies. So far in this first lesson we've been using TextFugu's free section for our experiment. This website is well, well put together as a class so far. There is a lot of educational theory at the beginning to prep people for what they are getting themselves into. Since I already have Chinese experience I understand with greater depth how incredibly relevant that is. So we'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment